|Rules and Guidelines|
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- Huffaz and Current Hifz students are not permitted to participate in any Naazira Category.
- All participants who received first place in the Hifz categories or first / second place in any Qira'at category in last year's competition cannot participate in the same category in this year's competition (applies to both boys and girls)
- The pace of recitation must neither be fast nor slow; it should be at a medium (moderate) pace.
- All participants will be tested on memorization and recitation according to the rules of Tajweed.
- Younger students are permitted to participate in a higher age category, but older students may not participate in a younger age category, with the exception of the Hifz Category.
Not abiding by any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
DRESS CODE FOR THE COMPETITION:
All participants must adhere to the following dress code
PARTICIPANTS WITHOUT THE UNIFORM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE
TIPS ON EFFECTIVE WAYS TO PRACTICE FOR THE COMPETITION: