Rules & Terms
Fields marked with an * are required
Competition Rules and Guidelines
- Participants can only take part and register for one category each. Changes of category will not be accepted
once the form is submitted.
- If you are currently memorizing the Qur’an or have already memorized any Juz aside from 30 th Juz, you cannot
participate in the Naazira (reading with looking) categories. If you violate this rule, you will be disqualified.
- All participants who received first place in the Hifz categories OR either first or second place in any of the
Qira’at categories in last year’s competition cannot participate in the same category in this year’s competition
(applies to both boys and girls).
- Those boys and girls who have memorized the Entire Qur’an cannot participate in the Qira’at categories.
- Non-refundable registration fee of $30.00 must be paid in order for the registration to be complete. If you do
not participate in the Pre-Test, there will no refund.
NEW: 1 Umrah package will be awarded to the 1 st place winner in both of the Hifz 3 categories (Entire Qur’an)
What you'll need:
- Your Personal information
- Each child’s Personal information
- Child's Photo ID if you are more than 100km from Islamic Foundation (441 Nugget Ave)
- Credit Card for Payment ($30 per child)